Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort
Experience Lady Elliot Island, a coral cay located at the southern tip of Australia’s World Heritage Listed Great barrier Reef, a haven for manta rays, turtles, reef sharks, dolphins, humpbacks(seasonal) and the entire cast of ‘Finding Nemo’.
Explore the unique opportunity to see the Great Barrier Reef from all angles!
- Return ‘scenic’ air transfer
- Guided Reef Walk
- Combined glass bottom boat/ guided snorkel tour
- Island tour
- Buffet lunch
- Fish feeding
- Snorkel equipment
- Snorkel lesson
- Use of Day Guest Facilities
- Environmental Management Charge
- Secure locker(deposit payable)
Want more time….. Enquire about staying overnight!